The Kitchen Sink is a mish-mash of thoughts and happenings I’ve come up with through the week to share with you. Be sure and leave your comments below if there’s something interesting that you saw this week that you’d like to share.
1. Of course the big news of the day is the iPhone X release. Are you getting one? I’ve held on to my iPhone 6, just waiting for the tenth anniversary phone because the rumors indicated it would be awesome. But now with that also awesome price hike, I’m just not sure I’m going to do it. Still waiting. What about you?
3. What?!! I’ve been cutting cake wrong all my life I guess.
4. Neither of my boys was shy but if they were I would expect strangers, or even friends to respect that and not push them to respond.
5. Do you love Julia Roberts? Then you’ll adore this snippet of her with James Corden acting out her entire film career. It’s awesome!
6. Speaking of celebrities, this email exchange between Pink and Eminem is like every conversation I’ve ever had with my husband or sons—I write a long paragraph or important stuff and they respond, “Ok.” At least I have Mal and Caroline.
7. What are you cooking this week? I made this Pumpkin Sheet Cake with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting and it was divine.
8. Um, can I go back to school in France and have this lunch menu?
10. Here’s a great list of advice from some of the greatest authors. I’ll take all the advice I can get. Do you love to write? What’s your best writing advice?
Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo