This Strawberry Pizza is a fun and refreshing treat! Topped with freshly sliced strawberries over a soft and chewy crust, our strawberry pizza will be the first thing gobbled up at your next party!
Perfect for an outdoor gathering, a family reunion, or a delicious summertime treat, when it comes to pizza topped with fruit, you can’t go wrong!
Why it works
- This strawberry pizza recipe makes a fast and simple dessert.
- Every bite is loaded with fresh and juicy strawberries.
- Great for an afternoon snack or a fun summertime dessert.
The flavor of the fresh strawberries in this easy dessert is a big hit that everyone loves. When it comes to a fruit pizza recipe, this is one of the best! Or you might want to try our easy Chocolate Pizza, another favorite in our family.
The best thing about this pizza is how quick and easy it is. And, you can add more toppings or let everyone customize their own piece. Sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or even shredded coconut and crushed nuts are the best!
You can also use this simple strawberry pizza recipe as a unique spin for a fun and delicious birthday dessert party. The kids will love eating cheese pizza, followed up by strawberry pizza. So much fun!
SCROLL DOWN FOR FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️
- Crescent sheet roll - Having premade dough makes this recipe so simple.
- Strawberry jello - Adding flavored strawberry jello really enhances the strawberry taste.
- Sugar - Just a bit of sugar is needed because the strawberries add a great natural sweetness.
- Cornstarch - This is added to the jello mixture as a thickening agent.
- Salt - Just a pinch.
- Water - Tap water combined with the jello is a must.
- Strawberries - Wash and remove the stems and tops.
- Whipped cream for garnish - The more whipped cream, the better!
How to make strawberry pizza
Step 1. Preheat the oven and prepare the pan
Preheat the oven to 350°. Place parchment paper on an 11x13 baking sheet.
Step 2. Lay out the crescent dough
Roll out crescent dough until flat, and repair any holes.
Step 3. Bake the pizza
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until light brown. Remove the crescent sheet from the oven and allow it to cool.
Step 4. Make jello
Add jello, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and whisk until stir thickened. (You can make homemade jello if you don't want to use the box kind.)
Step 5: Allow cooling
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Step 6: Slice the strawberries
Slice strawberries and arrange over the crust.
Step 7: Add to the fridge
Pour filling over strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set and serve chilled.
If you love this recipe, please rate with ★★★★★ and leave a comment below!
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
And please join the Southern Food and Fun Facebook group to get all the Southern Food and Fun recipes.
Strawberry Pizzasave to your free grow.me collection saved to your free grow.me collection!!
- 1 crescent roll dough
- 6 ounce package strawberry jello
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries washed with stems removed
- whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place parchment paper on a 11x13 baking sheet.
- Roll out crescent dough until flat, repair any holes.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove the crescent sheet from oven and allow to cool.
- Add jello, sugar, cornstarch, salt and water to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and whisk until stir thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Slice strawberries and arrange over crust.
- Pour filling over strawberries. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.