Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is a delightfully easy no-bake pie that is perfect year round for any occasion. Kids and adults love it! This is a great make-ahead recipe that will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days before you need it.
You probably remember this cherry cheese pie from church potlucks because somebody always brought it! And it was always the same recipe and always perfect. This cherry cream cheese pie is so easy, it would be really tough for somebody to mess this up!
Well, unless you’re like me and you can’t wait for it to set long enough so you slice into it before it’s cold enough—but even then, it still tastes delicious!
For this cherry cheese pie, you can complicate it if you’re into that sort of thing—and by that I mean you can make a homemade graham cracker crust and you can make a homemade cherry pie filling. But why?
You could also do what I do and BUY a pre-made graham cracker crust and a can of cherry pie filling.
You may also like…
Lemon Icebox Pie – creamy lemon pie with a graham cracker crust!
How to Make Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
👋 Want the printable recipe? Just scroll down!
The filling for this cherry cream cheese pie recipe is so simple–just one brick of cream cheese and one can of sweetened condensed milk, with a little lemon juice and vanilla added. I like to add a tiny bit of almond extract also. That’s it!
Seriously! You whip that up in the mixer, slap that stuff in the pre-made crust and stick it in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
It really is that easy!
Here’s the caveat: if you’re not a fan of canned pie filling, and honestly, this is about the only time I will use it, you can definitely make a homemade cherry pie filling.
But to keep it even easier, you could just chop up some fresh fruit or berries and scatter on top of the chilled cream cheese mixture:
Just hold off putting the fresh fruit on top of the cream cheese until you’re ready to serve.
Helpful tools and ingredients:
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pyrex pie plate – this is a classic that I use for almost every pie!
- Graham cracker pie crust – if you’re not making homemade then this is the way to go!
- Cherry pie filling – go for quality because it will taste the best!
- Pie box – this wooden pie box will keep your pie safe when transporting to a friend’s house.
Tips for cherry cream cheese pie
- Allow the pie to set overnight in the refrigerator. You’ll get the firmest filling and the best flavor.
- Use good quality canned cherry pie filling if you’re not making homemade.
- After you cut the pie, the leftovers may be slightly runny–which means it’s perfect for making a Cherry Cream Cheese Pound Cake Trifle! Just crumble up some pound cake and layer it with the pie. It will be messy and delicious!
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
And please join the Southern Food and Fun Facebook group to get all the Southern Food and Fun recipes.
- 1 8-oz. pkg Philadelphia cream cheese (regular), softened
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 21-oz. can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until creamy and no lumps are showing. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into crust and chill at least 4 hours, longer if you can.
- Top with desired amount of chilled cherry pie filling before serving. (You may not want the entire can.)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 10 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 52gSugar: 26gProtein: 5g
More pie recipes you’ll ❤️:
- Double Crust Apple Pie – a classic apple pie with tips to keep it from getting too soggy
- Easy Apple Crisp without Oats – a reader favorite that is all made in one dish
- Old-fashioned Fudge Pie – a reader favorite that’s so easy even kids can make it
- Classic Cheesecake – no-fail recipe for classic New York style cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – family favorite that’s easy and delicious
Update Notes: This post was originally published August 18, 2017, and on May 10, 2019, was updated with one or more of the following: step-by-step photos, video, updated recipe, new tips.