Easy Raspberry Brie Appetizer that your guests will devour and come back for more! Just bake brie in a phyllo shell and top with raspberry preserves—simple yet elegant!
Many times when we’re having a party, I will serve a fabulous, time-consuming main dish that I may spend hours getting ready. That means that the accompanying dishes need to be quick and easy, which allows me to pull everything together without pulling my hair out.
This recipe for Raspberry Brie Bites is one of those that I can literally throw together at the last minute. It can work as part of a dessert buffet or as a sweet/savory brie appetizer.
How to Make Raspberry Brie Appetizer
I use the phyllo dough shells which are pre-baked and frozen. I usually let them thaw for a little bit and then here’s what goes in each shell: a small slice of Brie followed by a small dollop of seedless raspberry jam.
Pop that in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes and you’re done and ready to present a beautiful and delicious brie appetizer.
Don’t you love it when things are easy yet delicious and impressive looking?
And please follow us on social media:
- 48 mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 1 8- ounce wedge Brie, rind removed, cut into 48 pieces
- 1 13- ounce jar seedless raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a slice of Brie in each shell and top with about 1/4 teaspoon jam.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until Brie is melted.