Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, also known as flourless peanut butter cookies, are gluten-free, dairy-free, and really tasty! They're the easiest peanut butter cookies you'll ever make!
Did y'all ever have these easy peanut butter cookies when you were a kid? Just three simple ingredients can turn into a simple cookie that everyone loves. This is a great recipe to share with your little ones and let them help in the kitchen.
There's very little mess to clean up because you can mix everything in one bowl with just a whisk. Simple and super easy!
How to make three ingredient peanut butter cookies
The three ingredients are creamy peanut butter, sugar, and one egg—and use Jif® or a good quality commercial peanut butter, not homemade or even natural.
Whisk the egg in a large bowl, then stir in peanut butter and sugar and whisk until fully blended. A hand mixer makes this job even easier, but it's not necessary if you can apply a little elbow grease to the job.
Well, you may be saying to yourself, I see chocolate chips so that's FOUR ingredients. And you are correct.
The beauty of this three ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe is that you can add ingredients if you choose: a little vanilla, sea salt, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, M&Ms, or even swap in some brown sugar for some of the white sugar.
The possibilities are endless! The cookies will keep for a couple of days in an airtight container but I think they're best on the day they are made.
I hope you enjoy these Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookiessave to your free grow.me collection saved to your free grow.me collection!!
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural or homemade)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- Whisk egg in large bowl. Add peanut butter and sugar and whisk until well blended and smooth. Scoop mounds of dough or roll balls and place on prepared baking sheets about 2” apart. Press lightly with fork to make criss-cross pattern.
- Optional: Sprinkle lightly with flaky sea salt and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until edges are set and cookies are slightly browning. Don’t overbake—these cookies are best if slightly underbaked.